THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sabtu, 16 Mei 2009

MisSinG HiGh ScHo0L (1)

Honestly,I'm missing high school..

To be specific, I miss Sekolah Menengah Imtiaz Dungun
*And yeah, I do miss Almashoor also
I miss the hostel's life, the dorm, the class, the dewan makan, the food prepared, surau, our packed activities, and my friends of course..
Here's sumthing I would like to share:
Dar Fatimah
It's our dorm. Well, not really a dorm. It's a house. Consist of 4 bedrooms and toilets with a living room. Staying with another 21 girls in the house,it was great! I was sharing the room [Ruqaiyah] with another three great roomates *Ainaa, Wahidah and Azreen*.I miss the moments each of us spent our weekends in front of the television and watching our favourite dramas. Yeah,we did make noises! Haha. Study together, chatting till late night, cleaning together, sharing da food and lotsa things we did together~ Wat a memories!

My locker :)

My bed :]

The school bus:Imtiaz, School of Excellence

Dewan Makan! This is the place~We eat, drink, study, chatting and talking, we had our prep and meeting [da most fav place! haha]
I never thought that i gonna miss da food here~ Well, the same food every day and every week, following the timetable..Haha..of coz sumtimes we were like 'oh no, the same menu', 'oh, it's fish', but the dialogue changed to 'yey, it's chicken'. One thing that i dont understand till today..We're so excited when the menu is AYAM..aha..y? no reason :]

See, it's true when I said it's da place we studied.

Concentrate and focus ;P

Oh no. It's almost 4am. Gotta go to sleep.
To be continued...
Current song: Dewa-Larut
p/s:My English is so suck, tell me or just ignore them! I'm learning. Haha
Fiera[Iqin]~

0 ulasan: