THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sabtu, 16 Januari 2010

Confused.

Pagi tadi ade program...
'Anugerah Dekan dan Taklimat Kursus Sarjana Muda'.
I'm not good enough to receive the dean's list.
Sedey sbnrnye.
Tapi na uat cmne.Redha je.
2la..mls lg.haha.
Have to work hard and strive for success in sem 2!!
Chaiyok! chaiyok!
Huhu...

So, bout the courses for degree..
Confused!
Dunt know which one to choose...

Mule2 dgr psl gigi..
Oh, mcm best...
Tapi x minat laa..

Then psl medic..
More interesting than i thought..
Tapi xbleh pikir mcm mana na hadapi cadavar suma tu..
Oh, no. Not me.
I dont think I can do that.Penakut! haha

Then, the courses bout sc tech...
Ade food biotech, actuary, financial math, sc comp, applied physics and chem industry...
Sgt2 minat bio. So, i am so interested in food biotech
Tapi, the intake is just 46 students..sket gle..
Competition...
So, i would like to have another choice...
But what is it?
Still confused.

Thinking and thinking bout my future....

Current song : Because of You - Kelly Clarkson

Fiera[Iqin]

0 ulasan: