THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Khamis, 21 Januari 2010

Love matter.

I am really into blogging right now.
To tell everything bout what I felt and thinking for this whole day.
Love matter is nonsense for me, for this moment i guess.Serious.
I dont care what others think.
But that's what I feel right now.
I just can't have a person to be my special for this moment.
Can't they just understand this?
I'm not ready.
Too many commitments for me.
As a student, as a daughter, as a sister and a lots more.
It's not like - one second, oh I fall in love with you.
Crazy. It takes time. To know you, to understand you.
Phobia. One simple word for me to describe bout love.
Aha. Sure. ;)
This girl is having a phobia when it comes to L.O.V.E.Hua3
Dont want to hurt anybody and being hurt again by anyone.
Btw, friendship is better aite?

P/s: I have a lot more to write. But is thinking bout chemistry quiz tomorrow.

Fiera[Iqin]

0 ulasan: