THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Isnin, 2 November 2009

Gosh!!!...what can i says now..

Gosh!!..i just can says that we as a fan of DBSK/TVXQ just
wanna wait chang min and yunho talk with their own mouth..
I cant believe yunho as a great leader be like this!!
How come he was on SM side..he is too irritated!!!
And i cant belive my chang min be like this..
I really hate him now!!!..
He shouldnt be on SM side..
Poor yoochun,Jajoong and xiah junsu..
Oh gosh..
I cant imagine if they were separete..
jaejoong nad yoochun have make their own group while yunho and chang min was
work under SHIT SM..then what will xiah junsu do??..
How wonder what will xiah,jea and yoouchun's decision..
will they back to SM or making their own group without chang min and yunho??..

to all fans DBSK i hope we will be patient and be on xiah,yoouchun and jae's side..
we hate SM!!!..
WE HATE SM!!!..

iqin[fiera]

0 ulasan: