THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Isnin, 2 November 2009

My Past

"No heart feeling, no hurt feeling"


Tadi tengah chatting.
Tbe2 teringat.
Ape yg terjadi aritu.

One night...

I sent a msg to him.
Uh.it's crazy i know.
Tapi entahla.
And suddenly i tny soalan yg sgt merepek.
"Ape u buat kalo u rndu org"
Tade soalan laen ke fira ooii.
Huhu.Da ttny an...

So, one of his ans is write an entry in da blog.
And i should say i am following his idea right now.
I'm writing about him...Gaahhh~
Y? I promised to write bout u, didnt i?
Atau atas alasan laen yg u xperlu tahu,okay?
Hehe.Unexpected. :p

Nothing much to write bout this person.
He was my friend, special far away friend, my special one, my enemy and i should say my friend now.

And these are 10 things he never know bout me:

1. Kenangan terindah.

2. I'm over you, but never forget you.

3. I cannot hear 'Janjiku'. It makes me cry.Uhu.

4. I never regret falling into you.

5. The memories are always there, in my heart.

6. Him : Wat would make u happy again?
Me : Being a best student once more time.
[Honestly,it's you who ever made me happy..till u broke me]

7. I should say u're almost perfect person i've ever met. :)

8. I can still feel da pain when u hurt me, and the feeling being with you.

9. Ur friendship is valuable to me more than ur love.

10. I want the Muhammad Audi when i first time knew u.


Emo Graphics

Current song: Bunga-bunga Cinta-Misha Omar

::Fiera[Iqin]

0 ulasan: